Mission & Vision
Monarch High School focuses on the education of all students to prepare them to take their place in a technologically driven world. We provide comprehensive and innovative curricular and extracurricular programs that promote student involvement, academic excellence, collaborative and independent thinking, creative expression, respect of differences, and a global perspective. We embrace and value our diversity as a part of the world community. We encourage and support students to become resilient, lifelong learners who thrive and are prepared to take on the challenges of the 21st century.
“Creating Bright Futures, One Student at a Time!”
- In our learning community, we provide multiple opportunities and paths for success:
- We foster an equitable, culturally responsive environment that nurtures individual, intellectual, and intuitive abilities.
- Knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and engaging staff members and students encourage accountability through reflection and personal responsibility.
- Clear expectations, open communication, and collaborative decision making are essential.
- We maintain a safe, inclusive environment that develops global citizens through interpersonal skills, digital citizenship, common courtesies, and mutual respect.
- We promote wellness (mental, emotional and physical) for our staff and students.